Food Grade Baking Soda
About the Product
- Food grade
- A natural and gentle cleaner
- No harsh chemicals
- Enviromentally sensible
- Approved by the FDA for baking
- Does NOT contain aluminum
1. At the FIRST sign of a UTI coming on, dissolve 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in one cup water. Instant cure for me. That was three days ago and NO sign of a UTI since I drank that mixture. Something about it balances the PH levels in the body. Absolutely amazing. Saved $100 at Urgent Care for office visit and antibiotics!!
2. I use soda in place of any laundry additives for whitening and brightening. Sprinkle 1/2 cup onto your clothes, prior to starting the laundry wash cycle - and watch how your brights and colors (and whites!) come out of the wash JUST GLOWING! Want to keep your whites WHITE? This product is a great laundry brightener, and all natural, using NO CHEMICALS on your clothing.
Other uses & Health Benefits
- Foot Soak and Exfoliator: Add three tablespoons of baking soda to a tub of warm water for an invigorating foot soak. You can scrub your feet with a baking soda paste for additional exfoliation. A paste made from three parts of baking soda combined with one part water can be used as an exfoliator for your face and body, too. It's natural, inexpensive and gentle enough to use every day.
- Insect Bites: Apply a paste made of baking soda and water to insect bites to help relieve itching. Baking soda helps to relieve minor skin irritation and itching by neutralizing toxins and irritants on your skin's surface.
- Natural Deodorant: A pinch of baking soda mixed with water makes an effective and simple natural deodorant.
- Natural Tooth Paste & Teeth Whitener: Baking soda has a mild abrasive action that helps to remove plaque and polish, clean, and deodorize your teeth. Use a mixture of six parts of baking soda to one part of sea salt. For a natural way to whiten your teeth, crush one ripe strawberry and mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. Spread the mixture onto your teeth and leave on for five minutes. Then brush your teeth and rinse. This method should be used no more than once a week, as excessive use could potentially damage your tooth enamel.
- SPA & Foot Soak: Baking soda and apple cider make a wonderful spa-like bath for soaking. It also cleans the tub and the drain too! It is environmentally friendly.
- Relieving Heartburn, Indigestion and Ulcerative Pain: By drinking baking soda water, it neutralizes stomach acid quickly, helping to relieve heartburn, indigestion and even gastric pain. My personal experience it also works on heartburn and acid reflux due to food poisoning or improper eating habit and food combination. Simply dissolved half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Maximum 7 glasses within 24 hours. Be careful not to consume excessively, as it might cause electrolyte and pH imbalances.
- Splinter removal: Add a tablespoon of baking soda to a small glass of water, then soak the affected area twice a day. Many splinters will come out on their own after a couple of days using this treatment.
- Sunburn Remedy: Add ½ cup of baking soda to lukewarm bathwater, then soak in the tub for natural relief. When you get out, let your skin air dry, rather than toweling off the excess baking soda, for extra relief. You can also add a mixture of baking soda and water to a cool compress and apply it to the sunburn directly.
To order or to ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)