- Contains more than 50 Billion CFU*
- 12 strains of Probiotic bacteria per sachet
S$55.00 per box.
What is CFU?
How much do I need it in a day?
CFU stands for "Colony-Forming Unit" that tells you how many good microbes you are getting.
It is a measure of how many bacteria or yeasts are able to divide and form colonies.
- General Good Health: 10 to 20 Billion CFU each day.
- Specific Minor Health Problems: 30 to 60 Billion CFU each day.
- Acute or More Serious Conditions: up to 450 Billion CFU each day.
- 50 Billion CFU Bacteria / 3g sachet
Wide Spectrum Synbiotic Formulation
- 12 strains of Probiotic
- 2 types of Prebiotic
- Bromelain Digestive Enzyme
- Suitable for Children Below 3
- SGS Certified Phthlate Plasticizers Free
High Bioviability and Stable Shelf Life.
- Antibiotic Diarrhea (1 sachet once a day)
- Infectious Diarrhea (1st day - 1 sachet twice a day, following day - 1 sachet once a day)
- Radiation Associated Diarrhea (1st day - 1 sachet twice a day, following day - 1 sachet once a day)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (1 sachet twice a day)
- Infections of Urinary Tract (1 sachet once a day)
- Maintenance of GI Health (1 sachet once a day)
Benefits of Probiotic 50B
- Improves Gastrointestinal Health
- Aids Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
- Enhances Immunity
- Reduces Lactose Intolerance
- Reduces Antibioitic-induced Diarrhoea
As supplement : Adults take 1-2 sachet daily, before or after meals
For Diarrhea : 3 - 12 years old, 1 sachet once daily.
Open one sachet and pour contents in water/drink and dissolve. Do not mix with hot water or food above 40 degrees Celsius.
Content may not be dissolved completely due to the coating technology.
Consume before or after meals.
Contra Indication: Immunocompromised patients e.g. HIV/AIDS, Uncontrolled diabetics; Person Receiving Chemotherapy.
Special Precaution: Pregnancy & Lactation
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bb-12
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Isofructooligosaccharides (Inulin)
Bromelain (Digestive Enzyme)
Serving Size : 3g / sachet
Calories 11.4 kcal
Protein 0.50 g
Fats 0.00 g
Carbohydrate 2.35 g
Patented coating technology ensures guaranteed viability of Probiotic 50B Bacteria
Links to more science papers:
- Interaction of Probiotic & pathogens –Mechanics of Actions on Probiotic
- Potential use of Probiotic in Clinical Practice – Summary of Clinical application
- GI infection
- Acute diarrhea
- Antibiotic diarrhea
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Probiotic alleviates IBS
- The role of Probiotic cultures in the prevention of colon cancer
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 98517371 (Mobile)