Extra Virgin Flaxseed Oil (Cold pressed & unrefined) 冷压亚麻籽油
FLAXSEED OIL A rich source of Omega 3. Flaxseed oil provides a pleasant nutty flavour while maintaining maximum nutrition. Packaged with nitrogen in a light proof can to retain natural goodness. A highly polyunsaturated natural oil, and the richest source of the valuable Omega 3 essential fatty acid (EFA). The nutty taste makes it great to drizzle over salads or mixing with cereals and cottage cheese.
Also known as Linseed Oil, Flaxseed Oil is highly recommended for whole body nutrition and is considered to be nature's richest source of omega-3 fatty acids that are required for the health of almost all body systems. One of them being the Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
People have used flaxseed since ancient times and evidence of its health and nutritional benefits is plentiful and growing worldwide
Health Benefits / Disease Prevention
- Omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseed oil reduce inflammation in the joints, kidneys and skin, also lowers cholesterol levels.
- Taking flaxseed oil for gout may lessen the often sudden and severe joint pain or swelling.
- Control constipation. Because they are high in soluble fibre, ground flaxseeds can help ease the passage of stools and thus relieve constipation.
- One can consume a glass of water or juice mixed with two tbsp of the oil daily.
- It can also be used as an oil dressing for green salad, pastas, desserts etc. Thus you can add the oil to almost any dish that you take every day and benefit from it.
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)